U.S. State Department officials re-4 of office after a review of about Benghazi attack

Posted on August 20, 2013

0


A spokeswoman for the U.S. State Department on Tuesday, said four officials of the ministry were given a holiday after last year’s attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in Libya returned to work after a review process showed that it did not happen shortening of their own.

The spokeswoman said Mary هارف, told reporters: “The Foreign Ministry concluded that the four officials who have been granted administrative leave .. must be returned to the various positions in the ministry and سيعادون to work.”
http://www.youm7.com/

Posted in: Uncategorized